Sunday, September 1, 2024

Hello September 🍎🍏🍎


 It is almost that time of year for apple picking. And we are to change with the seasons, but sometimes our weather doesn't think so. Especially, it is crazy here. Some days feel already like fall and yet a heat wave hits us without a moment's notice.  

Are you ready for Autumn? I am an Autumn person. Of course, I can't say I am devoted to Pumpkin Spice, but it is a flavor that has gotten better since the pandemic. Oh, the pandemic..now is the time to start thinking about getting a flu shot and Covid too. Still, it seemed many places were pretty relaxed on you getting these vaccine. It wasn't even a big deal at the summer Olympics. 

Here's to a beautiful September. Although, my boss told me she'd read in the Farmer's Almanac that we are supposed to have a bitter Fall. I'm not sure what that means. Here's to finding Joy everyday in all that you do.

5 comments:

  1. I hope you have an incredible september
    I spring, but fall is nice too
    Thanks for sharing your post and your great comments in my blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello September! The long weekend rolls on! Beutiful message.

    Can't wait to see what you came upwith to write about! Hoping toget back intothe swing of things with fall...

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.