Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Melody of Golden Age

 

 Up for some mystery and intrigue? This C-Drama is full of cases that the Imperial Guards and Ministry of Justice can't see eye to eye on. Throw in a forced marriage and forgotten childhood first loves and you've got quite a story to enjoy. Oh, and let's not forget those wealthy evil royalty lurking around the corner. Based on a web novel. It's only showing our Ding Yu Xi is a restless untamed heart taking on the cruel world that made him this way. While newcomer Ancy Deng is holding her own with wit and wisdom with all the sleuthing going on.

4 comments:

  1. It sounds a great novel, I really liked your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias por la reseña. Tomó nota. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooo sound interesting!
    I will take note, I am sure I will love it
    Kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.