Friday, December 2, 2022

Trader Joe's Run

 


Finally, I got to Trader Joe's before these were all gone. Granted, these are about $9.99 at the store. Although, I  have a feeling they get snatched up and are sold on eBay for a good twenty dollars more. I haven't had Jingle Jangle since 2017, and this might be a new recipe. I tried it at a Christmas party. Back when I drank red wine with a co-worker who told me another co-worker's secrets..(that's another story).

Selfish as I am, I got the Merry & Bright skincare trio for me. I am not sure what some would think about it, but I have loved many of the Trader Joe's face products that I have used in the past. I am a face oil fan. I usually make my own since I have essential oils about and of course, I can usually find avocado oil in the kitchen, 

Oh, and we are pretty nutty around here. I have a feeling THE SNACK BAR mix will be gone before the new year. Do you shop at Trader Joe's? We like its cousin just as much! ALDI'S.

6 comments:

  1. I have never been to a Trader Joe's! I'll have to look and see if we have one. Same with whole Foods. I feel like a heathen.

    Jingle Jangle made me think of Riverdale lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This trio looks really good, I didn't know the brand.
    X
    https://www.dearlytay.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trader Joe's is so fun! My sister used to get me their chocolate-covered potato chips and those gummy penguins with the juice bellies -- so good! I've only been once because the closest one is about an hour away, but the husband and I enjoyed it. I didn't know they made beauty products; I'm so glad you got yourself that trio. Self-care is very important, especially around the the holidays. πŸŒΈπŸŒΉπŸŒ»πŸŒΊπŸŒΌπŸ’πŸ₯€

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.