Wednesday, July 5, 2023

This & That

 


A few ups and downs this past week. For starters, I had a 73-year-old woman kiss me on the cheek out in the stacks at the library. Granted I was wearing BALANCE but didn't know I smelled that good. When she leaned in and said, "Let me smell  you." I didn't know that meant a kiss too...

Well, for the 4th I picked up a few cans of Obsession that was on sale at World Market (2 bucks a can) yes, a nice surprise for the 4th. The other surprise was opening a jar of Olive Oil Mayo and having it practically explode.

I also learned that my favorite Barbie Face mold is a "Karl" not even Nic at work (who is very Barbie savvy) knew of it. Of course, I want to know who Karl is. "Karl" started out as the face mold for the Curvy Barbie (I think.) I actually have 3 Karls.

Also, I made some Barbie bathing suits that I am even proud of! Oh, it's back to work Wednesday!

6 comments:

  1. I'm curious about these suits :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Let me smell you" :) You know, I've noticed as people get older sometimes they don't really get boundaries lol. Or don't care!

    Yikes about the mayo!

    Hmm... Karl. that sounds like a fun deep five :)

    Deep dive I meant. No can type. anywho... hope you have a great rest of the short week .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yienes lindas barbies. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow! There's library appreciation . . . and then there's getting assaulted in the stacks. Even if she did (sort of?) ask first. Anyway, I'm glad you have a sense of humor about it. And also about that exploding mayo! 😮🎇😮🎇😮🎇

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.