Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Golden Milk

 

Golden milk is a drink that has been a part of Indian culture for centuries. It is made by mixing turmeric, cinnamon, ginger, and some kind of sweetener into animal or plant milk. The drink is bright gold in color and is reported to prevent against common ailments, including the common cold, inflammation, and upset stomach 1.

I like it cold and before bed. It has really helped me rest. I have used a teaspoon of this blend with a cup of almond milk. I have also used coconut milk too. It works well with regular milk. Yes, it makes a great smoothy. Many love it warm. I haven't tried it warm yet.

It's that time of year to build your immunity any way you can. 

4 comments:

  1. So true since I'm sick as a dog at the moment! I've heard turmeric has very good properties.

    I'm sorry to hear about that coworker. Stay safe and Covid- free. I wonder if I got it. I wasn't too bad yesterday but today... and no water???????? Agh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Siempre he querido probarla. Gracias por la receta. Te mando un beso. https://enamoradadelasletras.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, whatever helps you sleep -- and builds your immunity! Also, love this cozy collage. 💤💗

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.