Thursday, November 9, 2023

It's a Mix! Maybe something for a rainy day



 Sublime with Rome - Battle Scar (Official Audio) - YouTube

Goodvibes Sound - Maybe I'll Try (Official Video) - YouTube

Fujii Kaze - Workin’ Hard(Official Video) - YouTube

The Day We Met - YouTube

IAN SWEET - Smoking Again [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO] - YouTube

boygenius - True Blue (official music video) - YouTube

Runnin' Down a Dream (Tom Petty cover) - YouTube

Dirtwater - Mountain Man - YouTube

Uh Huh (The Gristle Song) - YouTube

Dirty Blue - YouTube

Jamie Bower - Heaven In Your Eyes (Official Music Video) - YouTube




5 comments:

  1. Amazing song!
    Thanks for sharing *-* I love know some new music ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this awesome song!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how eclectic these are. That first one is a banger.

    Still sick. Miserable. Hope you're having a good week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw boygenius on SNL this weekend. I'd never heard them before but thought they were great. 🎵💜

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.