Friday, December 15, 2023

A Look at Joon & Maia

 

Book Haven's Joon and Maia

I took a little liberty from Co-Pilot and asked for some help and these are a few pics it generated. I can hardly wait to see what Greg will find when he has much more in-depth on his ongoing story about the many worlds at the Gates and clones too!

A Young Maia and Joon on their journey to many worlds!



After they have been through the gates for a while, Joon and Maia might find younger versions of themselves along the way too.



Joon then and now. But then again, he might find his older self along the way too. We will just have to see. I hope Greg Keeps Writing this adventure.

9 comments:

  1. I only read the most recent post the other day and these are amazing. Super :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh- I had no IDEA. THANK YOU! This is wonderful. This made my WEEK. I love how this story started as a one off and now I'm 70 chapters on.

    I love the artowrk you came up with also. This inspires me to keep going :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll stay inspired. All the best to a new year of writingπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

      Delete
  4. Lindas imagenes. Me encanta Joon tanto la imagen como el personaje. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pictures. I love Joon as much as I love the look and the character. I send you a kiss.❤️❤️❤️❤️Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great artworks. I like how you aged and de-aged the characters. I think I like the middle-age Joon and Maia the best.

    Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool! The image of young and old Joon side by side is particularly gripping! 🌌⭐πŸͺπŸŒŸ

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.