Thursday, September 26, 2024

It's a Mix!



Kit Sebastian - 'Bul Bul Bul' (Official Video) (youtube.com) 

Tears For Fears - The Girl That I Call Home (Official Music Video) (youtube.com)

The Stremes - The City Sleeps (Official Music Video) (youtube.com)

Jack White - That's How I'm Feeling (Official Video) (youtube.com)

Little bird (youtube.com)

Bon Iver - S P E Y S I D E (Official Video) (youtube.com)

(14) Kate Hudson - Voices Carry (Official Music Video) - YouTube

RÜFÜS DU SOL - Break My Love (Official Music Video) (youtube.com)

Aly & AJ - Sirens (Official Video) (youtube.com)

Bright Eyes - All Threes (feat. Cat Power) [Official Video] (youtube.com)

Duran Duran – NEW MOON (DARK PHASE) (Official Audio) (youtube.com)




3 comments:

  1. Always a nice music in your blog, I love know new things and you always teach me new things so... I am grateful
    I hope you are great and you hava a nice day
    Kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda música. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.