Friday, September 27, 2024

What we keep

 


We had a Very Old Book Sale this week at the library we moved from. It was from donations we have gotten over the years but felt they were a little too precious to sell for at most a dollar. We had some old mysteries selling for as much as a hundred bucks. Just remember, investigate the old books you have. You might have a fortune...but might not know it. It might be hard to find a buyer these days too. So it is a gamble. We made around two thousand dollars.

It has been a long week. A tiring week at the library. I want to get my flu shot but my allergies have been kicking in. I have been feeling fine with the insulin and keeping it low. Although, I put in a few hours of shifting books and felt I needed to stay in bed the rest of the day. We already had some quit. 

Do you keep things that were in your family for a very long time?  I was shocked of one co-worker who kept buying old books for her daughters. I don't know where they can keep all those items.  Of course, I am sure many wonder where can I keep all my Barbies...but that's another story.


1 comment:

Hi, I love hearing from people.