Thursday, October 3, 2024

IT'S A MIX!


 

The Cranberries - Zombie (Nu Gianni Remix) (youtube.com)

(1) Artemas - i like the way you kiss me (FEMALE ROCK VERSION BY ANNIE) - YouTube

Social Repose - Creep (Radiohead Cover) (youtube.com)

Lyric Noel - Running Up That Hill | Hard Rock Version (OFFICIAL VIDEO) (youtube.com)

Social Repose - i like the way you kiss me (Rock Cover Originally by Artemas) (youtube.com)

The Cranberries - Zombie (Bentley Grey & Serge Remix) (youtube.com)

Flashdance - Maniac (FEMALE ROCK VERSION BY ANNIE ) (youtube.com)

Social Repose - Creep (Radiohead Cover) (youtube.com)

I Put a Spell on You (youtube.com)

Toxin & Jiyagi - i like the way you kiss me (Frenchcore) (Videoclip) (youtube.com)

(1) Social Repose - Zombie (The Cranberries) Rock Version - YouTube

1 comment:

  1. Other amazing mix!!! I love it, I saved some of these songs and I will listen them again!
    Have a nice day ♥

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.