Thursday, March 28, 2013

Plumb



I’m so stubborn, it’s how I got here
So alone, feels like forever
Wanna swim away, and breath the open air
But I feel so afraid, then I hear you say…





Plumb - Hang On






Born Tiffany Arbuckle in Indianapolis, she grew up in Atlanta, singing in church and school. At 19, she began working as a backup singer, in part to earn money to help pay for nursing school. She began doing studio work and then touring. College went by the board and she eventually moved to Nashville, where, a month before her 21st birthday, she signed with a small label. When she was urged to write, she turned to Matt Bronlewee, her next door neighbor that sold her a guitar, who turned out to be an original member of Jars of Clay... and the two hit it off.-amazon




Damaged by Plumb
Dreaming comes so easily
‘cause it’s all that i’ve known
True love is a fairy tale
I’m damaged, so how would i know


 Her music has been heard in many films and on their soundtracks, including Bruce Almighty, Brokedown Palace, Just Married, The Perfect Man and Evan Almighty, among others, and on TV series including Dawson's Creek, ER, Felicity and Roswell.-amazon

I've listened to her recently on Pretty Little Liars and Vampire Diaries. Her music has a way of bringing the drama to the show. I do love her lyrics!

How many times have you heard me cry out, “God, please take this!”
How many times have you giving me strength to just keep breathing?

Plumb
 

4 comments:

  1. Pretty Little Liars and The Vampire Diaries always showcase such amazing music. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like her look, she has a very 90's vibe going on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's really been in a lot of shows with her music.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.