Sunday, March 22, 2015

Insurgent

Insurgent

Gotta say I'm not sure I'm completely on board with the new installment. Yes, its a different director than the first since that director was still directing Divergent when they started the next one. Naturally, the film went off running with a tiny glitch. I wasn't sure if she was dreaming this or it was really happening. And then the brother goes Rogue. Tabias hates going by his real name..then to have his real mom show up. And the film just kept going. I'm not sure any of the cast members ate, except for maybe Caleb. And Miles Teller had the best lines. This movie isn't setting all that well with fans of the book, either. Still, the movie is jammed packed with action. And there were a lot of guns in this film too.

1 comment:

  1. I still haven't seen the first; though I've read the entire trilogy. I thought the books were interesting yet forgettable. :/

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.