Monday, June 12, 2023

Curvy and more

 


I finally got my curvy back. I was told a special superglue had to be used to keep the chest in place on my curvy (and I'm still to be very careful with the doll). Just in time, because the replacement came the next day. I'm glad to have both dolls. And I like the redhead more on a slender body. Of course, I feel you have to buy more curvies if you want clothes and shoes. It takes talent to make clothes for a curvy. Basically, she just has a big butt. The dress the curvy has on will fit an original Barbie.

Also, the body proto-type has changed a lot from earlier Barbies. Of course, the new Barbie movie is full of hype at the moment. Honestly, I don't even know if I want to watch it. Now if I could get more organized with the lot I've got. Unfortunately, I am a great procrastinator. Although, I do try to sew more and hope that it will get better. 

Most things I make are from scraps and socks. 

5 comments:

  1. If you did this work, the dresses of the Barbies, you did an incredible good work. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad you could make the curvy work! I never cease to be amazed by the wonders of superglue! Also, in my way, I'm a procrastinator too. That whole, if-I-do-a-bunch-of-stuff-I-don't-have-to-do-but-want-to-do-and-then-save-the-stuff-I-have-to-do-for-the-end-then-I can-do-it-all-mentality. Usually, I just end up exhausted! 😴

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genial me alegra que has conseguido las muñecas. Linda ropa. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.