Monday, July 17, 2023

Christmas in July

 


You know how it is...you go in somewhere not expecting to find something else and then you forget that item you came for. Well, it was kind of like that.

At Natural Grocerer's I happened upon my favorite popcorn! There was FIERY HOT! I couldn't resist. Back in May, I found Lesser Evil's Lemonade popcorn at 5 Below and it was such a delight, just a touch sweet with a hint of lemon. FIERY HOT! is some great popcorn. I didn't find it overwhelmingly spicy. I thought it was just right!

While I was there I came across Roastaroma! I think it will be my second cup of coffee now. It brews so well and with a little milk in it makes it great too! Something you can have in the morning and at night. 

Of course, I was itching to go to ROSS. Not for clothes, however. I went Barbie hunting and found Fashionista #189 for $4.99. I really loved the dress and of course, her pink hair and she comes with a purple prosthetic leg too!

Did you spend much on Prime Days? Funny, I had found a sale I wanted the day before and it was one of those things that would come the next day. And it came early too. What a surprise. I have noticed that some drivers put my packages in certain places. So sometimes, I am not sure where my package will be. One driver left the package by the trash. I don't know if I like that idea or not.

5 comments:

  1. Omg! The tea looks delicious, i love tea hahaha
    Thanks for sharing
    Kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had packages left by the trash too. It's interesting sometimes to see where they put them! And I buy Celestial seasonings tea occasionally but have never tried that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so much fun to read about your shopping trip! I'm glad you found your favorite popcorn, and Roastaroma is such a great name for coffee. Your Barbie find at ROSS is best of all, though. I too love her pink hair and bright dress, and I imagine her purple leg sets off both beautifully! Finally, that's crazy about your Amazon packages being delivered by your trash! Although your "I don't know if I like that idea or not." made me laugh. 🤣🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uy genial. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.