Sunday, July 23, 2023

Oh, it's out there!

Miraculous Brothers

 

A mystery drama about warm friendship and humanity unfolds when Dong Joo, a passionate young man who only has debts, meets Kang San.

  Yook Dong Joo is an aspiring writer with an ambitious dream of becoming a best-selling author someday. A disharmonious brotherhood begins when a mysterious unidentified boy, Kang San, falls into his life. Kang San has amnesia and can't even remember his own name, but he has the special ability to hear other people's hearts.

This just might be the best K-drama of the year! You've got two seasoned Korean actors past their Flowerboy days. The guy who plays Dong Joo has a lot on his plate, while newcomer actor Bae Hyun Sung is showing he is far more than just a cutie. Does his Kan San have powers that are not of this world?

Throw in a strange novel in his backpack that everyone wants to read GOD IS DEAD which of course, Dong Joo takes. After all, he has a crazy drunk mother to tend to at a beckoning call and has ran out of ideas for a novel since most of his day is running to deliver packages from some place like Amazon. Add in Mr. Success with his trending publishing company and no telling where the drama may go. It's got all sorts of villains and of course, Kan San is living with a lot voices in his head.  I really enjoyed the first episode! Now on VIKI💙

4 comments:

  1. This sounds fun! I love the premise and of course the mysterious book in the backpack sounds like it will cause all kinda of issues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias por la reseña. Tomo nota te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this one seems to have it all! I always enjoy a good mystery -- and, of course, stories about writers.

    To that end, I know exactly what you mean about having trouble getting to sleep due to being distracted by design and writing ideas. My sleep schedule can sometimes get pretty weird, and I too wonder what's wrong with me! But then I remind myself that that's part of being creative. It's nice to know I'm not alone! 🎨📕😴👗

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.